A study looking at the insurance buying habits of the Millennial and Generation Z market has learned that people of that age in the UK are “most likely” to not have any insurance cover.
The research counted Millenials as being born between 1981 and 1996 and Generation Z as those with birth dates between 1997 and 2006.
For those that do have cover, younger adults in the UK are more likely to have found their current car insurance through an online search engine – like Google or Bing – than
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- GRP’s purchase prices revealed
- In Person: Head of Marsh Networks David Hopwood
- Ex-Towergate and Aviva boss Mark Hodges joins ReAssure for IPO
- Abbey owners Prestige buy Autoline
- FCA insurance spend rises to £264,587 for 2018/19
- GRP pondering two more regional hubs