We outlined brokers’ key thoughts on the market last month. Those surveyed answered questions about how they feel insurers are performing for them and how providers could improve their service.
Negotiating a fair commission from insurers was a key concern, with around half of responding brokers believing that this is difficult. Brokers’ sentiments also differed on the question of whether it was right for insurers to cancel an agency if they feel brokers are demanding too much commission.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m