We outlined brokers’ key thoughts on the market last month. Those surveyed answered questions about how they feel insurers are performing for them and how providers could improve their service.
Negotiating a fair commission from insurers was a key concern, with around half of responding brokers believing that this is difficult. Brokers’ sentiments also differed on the question of whether it was right for insurers to cancel an agency if they feel brokers are demanding too much commission.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals