We outlined brokers’ key thoughts on the market last month. Those surveyed answered questions about how they feel insurers are performing for them and how providers could improve their service.
Negotiating a fair commission from insurers was a key concern, with around half of responding brokers believing that this is difficult. Brokers’ sentiments also differed on the question of whether it was right for insurers to cancel an agency if they feel brokers are demanding too much commission.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn