Ensurance UK, the specialist construction MGA and Lloyd’s Coverholder, has been appointed as a distributor for a cyber insurance product backed by leading global specialty insurer Beazley.
The newly available cover is aimed at the construction sector and designed to minimise business disruption caused by a cyber-attack or data breach and enable construction firms to get back on their feet as quickly as possible following an incident.
The product is available to any broker which holds a Toba
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn