Ensurance UK, the specialist construction MGA and Lloyd’s Coverholder, has been appointed as a distributor for a cyber insurance product backed by leading global specialty insurer Beazley.
The newly available cover is aimed at the construction sector and designed to minimise business disruption caused by a cyber-attack or data breach and enable construction firms to get back on their feet as quickly as possible following an incident.
The product is available to any broker which holds a Toba
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto