Ensurance UK, the specialist construction MGA and Lloyd’s Coverholder, has been appointed as a distributor for a cyber insurance product backed by leading global specialty insurer Beazley.
The newly available cover is aimed at the construction sector and designed to minimise business disruption caused by a cyber-attack or data breach and enable construction firms to get back on their feet as quickly as possible following an incident.
The product is available to any broker which holds a Toba
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman