Ensurance UK, the specialist construction MGA and Lloyd’s Coverholder, has been appointed as a distributor for a cyber insurance product backed by leading global specialty insurer Beazley.
The newly available cover is aimed at the construction sector and designed to minimise business disruption caused by a cyber-attack or data breach and enable construction firms to get back on their feet as quickly as possible following an incident.
The product is available to any broker which holds a Toba
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey