The Times has cited government sources in an article stating that the UK has agreed on an arrangement with the European Union giving continued access for financial services companies.
According to the newspaper the deal will involve a partnership on services and exchange of data.
UK companies would keep access to European markets for as long as British regulation stayed aligned with the EU’s.
Christopher Croft, chief executive of the London and International Insurance Brokers’
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA