The Times has cited government sources in an article stating that the UK has agreed on an arrangement with the European Union giving continued access for financial services companies.
According to the newspaper the deal will involve a partnership on services and exchange of data.
UK companies would keep access to European markets for as long as British regulation stayed aligned with the EU’s.
Christopher Croft, chief executive of the London and International Insurance Brokers’
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move