Azur has raised £13.3m to help it expand its product range, enter new markets and invest in technology.
The Managing Digital Agent (MDA) said the series B funding round was led by AIG, Hyperion Insurance Group, Ascot Group and angel investor Richard Little.
It noted that the investment was one of the largest funding rounds in the UK InsurTech sector in 2018.
Graham Elliott, chief executive officer at Azur, commented: “Azur created the category of Managing Digital Agent and the
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings