Azur has raised £13.3m to help it expand its product range, enter new markets and invest in technology.
The Managing Digital Agent (MDA) said the series B funding round was led by AIG, Hyperion Insurance Group, Ascot Group and angel investor Richard Little.
It noted that the investment was one of the largest funding rounds in the UK InsurTech sector in 2018.
Graham Elliott, chief executive officer at Azur, commented: “Azur created the category of Managing Digital Agent and the
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals