Azur has raised £13.3m to help it expand its product range, enter new markets and invest in technology.
The Managing Digital Agent (MDA) said the series B funding round was led by AIG, Hyperion Insurance Group, Ascot Group and angel investor Richard Little.
It noted that the investment was one of the largest funding rounds in the UK InsurTech sector in 2018.
Graham Elliott, chief executive officer at Azur, commented: “Azur created the category of Managing Digital Agent and the
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand