The quiz is now live.
Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results? Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Need a hint? Try our clues:
New firm is aiming to “give control back to brokers”.
Insurer partners with MGA for classic, enthusiast, motorhome and specialist motor products.
Brightside’s revenue dropped by 12%.
It is understood Global Risk Partners swept in after negotiations between the Yorkshire
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA