Premium Credit has restored the trading capability to all brokers, chief executive Tom Woolgrove has told Insurance Age.
“We believe everybody that wants to trade with us is able to trade with us, maybe not fully and maybe not with their full service, but that [trading capability] has been our focus throughout this week,” he said.
The premium finance provider took its systems offline on Sunday (16 September) after a cyber incident.
It opened one telephone contact centre on the Monday. The
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's