Premium Credit has restored the trading capability to all brokers, chief executive Tom Woolgrove has told Insurance Age.
“We believe everybody that wants to trade with us is able to trade with us, maybe not fully and maybe not with their full service, but that [trading capability] has been our focus throughout this week,” he said.
The premium finance provider took its systems offline on Sunday (16 September) after a cyber incident.
It opened one telephone contact centre on the Monday. The
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK