Premium Credit has restored the trading capability to all brokers, chief executive Tom Woolgrove has told Insurance Age.
“We believe everybody that wants to trade with us is able to trade with us, maybe not fully and maybe not with their full service, but that [trading capability] has been our focus throughout this week,” he said.
The premium finance provider took its systems offline on Sunday (16 September) after a cyber incident.
It opened one telephone contact centre on the Monday. The
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR