Premium Credit has restored the trading capability to all brokers, chief executive Tom Woolgrove has told Insurance Age.
“We believe everybody that wants to trade with us is able to trade with us, maybe not fully and maybe not with their full service, but that [trading capability] has been our focus throughout this week,” he said.
The premium finance provider took its systems offline on Sunday (16 September) after a cyber incident.
It opened one telephone contact centre on the Monday. The sec
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin