Insurtech start-up Homelyfe has launched its new digital insurance platform Aventus.
The digital managing general agent was founded in 2015 and has since unveiled app-based cover for home buyers as well as for home and contents.
According to the firm when co-founders Peter Goodman and Andrew Craven originally approached the market to build the digital MGA there was no suitable tech stack available so they built the Aventus platform from scratch.
It has now been rolled out for
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns