Mark Peters has been appointed as head of Oak Underwriting replacing former managing director Mark Coffey who has left to work for Ardonagh Group as commercial director for Autonet and Carole Nash.
Peters is currently Zurich’s head of market management for wealth and will report to Paul Glasper, head of specialist retail at Zurich.
The news came as the provider completed the takeover of the high net worth insurer from RSA which was first announced in March.
The deal has seen Zurich keep Oak’s
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business