Mark Peters has been appointed as head of Oak Underwriting replacing former managing director Mark Coffey who has left to work for Ardonagh Group as commercial director for Autonet and Carole Nash.
Peters is currently Zurich’s head of market management for wealth and will report to Paul Glasper, head of specialist retail at Zurich.
The news came as the provider completed the takeover of the high net worth insurer from RSA which was first announced in March.
The deal has seen Zurich keep Oak’s
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute