Mark Peters has been appointed as head of Oak Underwriting replacing former managing director Mark Coffey who has left to work for Ardonagh Group as commercial director for Autonet and Carole Nash.
Peters is currently Zurich’s head of market management for wealth and will report to Paul Glasper, head of specialist retail at Zurich.
The news came as the provider completed the takeover of the high net worth insurer from RSA which was first announced in March.
The deal has seen Zurich keep Oak’s
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy