Mark Peters has been appointed as head of Oak Underwriting replacing former managing director Mark Coffey who has left to work for Ardonagh Group as commercial director for Autonet and Carole Nash.
Peters is currently Zurich’s head of market management for wealth and will report to Paul Glasper, head of specialist retail at Zurich.
The news came as the provider completed the takeover of the high net worth insurer from RSA which was first announced in March.
The deal has seen Zurich keep Oak’s
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK