Zurich has worked with Apple since the autumn of 2017 on a new app, the group chief of strategy, innovation and business development officer Giovanni Giuliani has told Insurance Age.
“We saw a win-win opportunity to collaborate with Apple to design the best app for brokers that you could dream of,” he commented.
“They [Apple] are very good in customer experience and can do this to a level that nobody else could do it.”
Giuliani believes that working with engineers and designers at the Apple
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1