Zurich has worked with Apple since the autumn of 2017 on a new app, the group chief of strategy, innovation and business development officer Giovanni Giuliani has told Insurance Age.
“We saw a win-win opportunity to collaborate with Apple to design the best app for brokers that you could dream of,” he commented.
“They [Apple] are very good in customer experience and can do this to a level that nobody else could do it.”
Giuliani believes that working with engineers and designers at the Apple
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns