Zurich has worked with Apple since the autumn of 2017 on a new app, the group chief of strategy, innovation and business development officer Giovanni Giuliani has told Insurance Age.
“We saw a win-win opportunity to collaborate with Apple to design the best app for brokers that you could dream of,” he commented.
“They [Apple] are very good in customer experience and can do this to a level that nobody else could do it.”
Giuliani believes that working with engineers and designers at the Apple
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger