NIG has updated its etraded property owners product in a move that it said came after broker feedback.
The provider detailed that it had removed ‘average’ from the policy wording and increased unoccupancy cover from 30 to 90 days.
In addition it has added theft and malicious damage by a tenant as standard for up to £10,000 per claim.
As well as these changes NIG highlighted further enhancements and extensions in what it called “a comprehensive product refresh”.
It listed the increased
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click