NIG has updated its etraded property owners product in a move that it said came after broker feedback.
The provider detailed that it had removed ‘average’ from the policy wording and increased unoccupancy cover from 30 to 90 days.
In addition it has added theft and malicious damage by a tenant as standard for up to £10,000 per claim.
As well as these changes NIG highlighted further enhancements and extensions in what it called “a comprehensive product refresh”.
It listed the increased
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years