The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has asked brokers and claims handling firms to get in contact to discuss ways to help Alpha Insurance policyholders.
The call was in response to the collapse of the unrated Danish insurer which went bankrupt earlier this month prompting a crisis in the UK taxi market.
An email to the market – entitled Update for brokers (managing general agents) for Alpha Insurance, and claims handling firms who acted on behalf of Alpha Insurance or their
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning