The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has asked brokers and claims handling firms to get in contact to discuss ways to help Alpha Insurance policyholders.
The call was in response to the collapse of the unrated Danish insurer which went bankrupt earlier this month prompting a crisis in the UK taxi market.
An email to the market – entitled Update for brokers (managing general agents) for Alpha Insurance, and claims handling firms who acted on behalf of Alpha Insurance or their
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment