Hughub has recruited Damian Baxter from Open GI as its new head of sales, Insurance Age can reveal.
Baxter was associate director of business development at the software specialists for nearly four years.
Prior to this he spent two and a half years as head of business development for PowerPlace and brings a total of 12 years of insurance and software experience to the newly created role.
Baxter will report CEO Jonathan Davey who came on board at the InsurTech business in 2016 having left SSP
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform