Hughub has recruited Damian Baxter from Open GI as its new head of sales, Insurance Age can reveal.
Baxter was associate director of business development at the software specialists for nearly four years.
Prior to this he spent two and a half years as head of business development for PowerPlace and brings a total of 12 years of insurance and software experience to the newly created role.
Baxter will report CEO Jonathan Davey who came on board at the InsurTech business in 2016 having left SSP
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports