Hughub has recruited Damian Baxter from Open GI as its new head of sales, Insurance Age can reveal.
Baxter was associate director of business development at the software specialists for nearly four years.
Prior to this he spent two and a half years as head of business development for PowerPlace and brings a total of 12 years of insurance and software experience to the newly created role.
Baxter will report CEO Jonathan Davey who came on board at the InsurTech business in 2016 having left SSP
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed