Hughub has recruited Damian Baxter from Open GI as its new head of sales, Insurance Age can reveal.
Baxter was associate director of business development at the software specialists for nearly four years.
Prior to this he spent two and a half years as head of business development for PowerPlace and brings a total of 12 years of insurance and software experience to the newly created role.
Baxter will report CEO Jonathan Davey who came on board at the InsurTech business in 2016 having left SSP
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- NMU in specialist line-led restructure