Endeavour Insurance Services has launched a new cyber security coverage programme, Ensconce, claiming it filled a gap in the market to cover manufacturers from the risk of physical damage caused by cyber attacks.
According to the Lloyd’s broker, in a world of increasing manufacturing automation, the internet of things (IoT) is putting more hardware – from laptops and mobile phones to production lines and boilers – at risk.
It listed that the product provides coverage in standard cyber areas
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers