Endeavour Insurance Services has launched a new cyber security coverage programme, Ensconce, claiming it filled a gap in the market to cover manufacturers from the risk of physical damage caused by cyber attacks.
According to the Lloyd’s broker, in a world of increasing manufacturing automation, the internet of things (IoT) is putting more hardware – from laptops and mobile phones to production lines and boilers – at risk.
It listed that the product provides coverage in standard cyber areas su
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall