Endeavour Insurance Services has launched a new cyber security coverage programme, Ensconce, claiming it filled a gap in the market to cover manufacturers from the risk of physical damage caused by cyber attacks.
According to the Lloyd’s broker, in a world of increasing manufacturing automation, the internet of things (IoT) is putting more hardware – from laptops and mobile phones to production lines and boilers – at risk.
It listed that the product provides coverage in standard cyber areas
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal