Endeavour Insurance Services has launched a new cyber security coverage programme, Ensconce, claiming it filled a gap in the market to cover manufacturers from the risk of physical damage caused by cyber attacks.
According to the Lloyd’s broker, in a world of increasing manufacturing automation, the internet of things (IoT) is putting more hardware – from laptops and mobile phones to production lines and boilers – at risk.
It listed that the product provides coverage in standard cyber areas su
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute