Brokers have been keen to find out more about GDPR, IDD, charity insurance and marine insurance in the past month, according to the top five downloads from Insurance Hound.
Insurance Hound is the resource centre for brokers providing a free and easy-to-use digital library of whitepapers, analyst reports, case studies, business advice, tutorials and web seminars.
A paper by Ecclesiastical on the upcoming implementation of the Insurance Distribution Directive topped the download charts offering
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market