Barbican Insurance Group has expanded its cyber insurance package with two types of security training for clients.
The Lloyd’s insurer explained that policyholders can now access incident response exercises and phishing simulation from enterprise risk and cybersecurity consulting firm TSC Advantage.
The cyber incident response exercise tests the resilience of customers’ current strategies and delivers recommendations for improvements.
The second exercise focuses on social engineering attacks.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022