Barbican Insurance Group has expanded its cyber insurance package with two types of security training for clients.
The Lloyd’s insurer explained that policyholders can now access incident response exercises and phishing simulation from enterprise risk and cybersecurity consulting firm TSC Advantage.
The cyber incident response exercise tests the resilience of customers’ current strategies and delivers recommendations for improvements.
The second exercise focuses on social engineering attacks.
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand