Barbican Insurance Group has expanded its cyber insurance package with two types of security training for clients.
The Lloyd’s insurer explained that policyholders can now access incident response exercises and phishing simulation from enterprise risk and cybersecurity consulting firm TSC Advantage.
The cyber incident response exercise tests the resilience of customers’ current strategies and delivers recommendations for improvements.
The second exercise focuses on social engineering attacks.
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute