Barbican Insurance Group has expanded its cyber insurance package with two types of security training for clients.
The Lloyd’s insurer explained that policyholders can now access incident response exercises and phishing simulation from enterprise risk and cybersecurity consulting firm TSC Advantage.
The cyber incident response exercise tests the resilience of customers’ current strategies and delivers recommendations for improvements.
The second exercise focuses on social engineering attacks.
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth