Barbican Insurance Group has expanded its cyber insurance package with two types of security training for clients.
The Lloyd’s insurer explained that policyholders can now access incident response exercises and phishing simulation from enterprise risk and cybersecurity consulting firm TSC Advantage.
The cyber incident response exercise tests the resilience of customers’ current strategies and delivers recommendations for improvements.
The second exercise focuses on social engineering attacks.
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market