Axa Insurance has teamed up with InsurTech start-up Brolly to provide a new car insurance product.
The insurer stated that it was the first panel member for the policy, which is set to launch in March and will be available to drivers via the Brolly app.
It detailed that the offering includes a 24-hour claims helpline, windscreen repair and replacement keys or locks in the event of lost car keys.
According to Axa, the partnership is part of the provider’s strategy to “work with innovative comp
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market