Axa Insurance has teamed up with InsurTech start-up Brolly to provide a new car insurance product.
The insurer stated that it was the first panel member for the policy, which is set to launch in March and will be available to drivers via the Brolly app.
It detailed that the offering includes a 24-hour claims helpline, windscreen repair and replacement keys or locks in the event of lost car keys.
According to Axa, the partnership is part of the provider’s strategy to “work with innovative
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report