Axa Insurance has teamed up with InsurTech start-up Brolly to provide a new car insurance product.
The insurer stated that it was the first panel member for the policy, which is set to launch in March and will be available to drivers via the Brolly app.
It detailed that the offering includes a 24-hour claims helpline, windscreen repair and replacement keys or locks in the event of lost car keys.
According to Axa, the partnership is part of the provider’s strategy to “work with innovative comp
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list