The Fintech Delivery Panel has formed an insurance technology and innovation subgroup with representatives from InsurTech startups, insurers and market bodies including the British Insurance Brokers’ Association, the Association of British Insurers and Lloyd’s of London.
The initial priority for the group is to establish a common vision for InsurTech in the UK in order to position the UK as the best environment to start or locate an InsurTech business.
The Fintech Delivery Panel was launched i
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market