The Fintech Delivery Panel has formed an insurance technology and innovation subgroup with representatives from InsurTech startups, insurers and market bodies including the British Insurance Brokers’ Association, the Association of British Insurers and Lloyd’s of London.
The initial priority for the group is to establish a common vision for InsurTech in the UK in order to position the UK as the best environment to start or locate an InsurTech business.
The Fintech Delivery Panel was launched i
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports