Aspen Insurance CEO Stephen Postlewhite has left the role with immediate effect.
According to the provider, David Cohen, president and chief underwriting officer of Aspen Insurance, will lead the day-to-day management of the insurance business, reporting to group chief executive officer, Chris O’Kane.
O’Kane said: “David joined Aspen in November 2015. Since his arrival, he has upgraded the underwriting talent in our insurance segment, is refocusing our underwriting book and is
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA