Aspen Insurance CEO Stephen Postlewhite has left the role with immediate effect.
According to the provider, David Cohen, president and chief underwriting officer of Aspen Insurance, will lead the day-to-day management of the insurance business, reporting to group chief executive officer, Chris O’Kane.
O’Kane said: “David joined Aspen in November 2015. Since his arrival, he has upgraded the underwriting talent in our insurance segment, is refocusing our underwriting book and is
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison