Esure CEO Stuart Vann has stepped down from the role with immediate effect as the business seeks fresh leadership.
The insurer stated that Vann, who joined in 2000 and became CEO in 2012, left by mutual consent and detailed that its strategic aims will be best achieved through new leadership.
The insurer said in a statement: “As Esure continues to evolve its long term strategy the board and Stuart have agreed that this will be best achieved through new leadership with significant expertise and
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns