Apps have transformed everything from how we plan our day and communicate with our friends through to how we shop and relax. While the insurance market has struggled to compete with the likes of WhatsApp and Candy Crush, this is beginning to change, with benefits for customers and brokers.
Meeting customers’ needs is key to a successful insurance app. “Customers’ phones are full of apps so you need to ensure you can compete for space with all of these,” says Mike Joseph, managing director of
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment