Apps have transformed everything from how we plan our day and communicate with our friends through to how we shop and relax. While the insurance market has struggled to compete with the likes of WhatsApp and Candy Crush, this is beginning to change, with benefits for customers and brokers.
Meeting customers’ needs is key to a successful insurance app. “Customers’ phones are full of apps so you need to ensure you can compete for space with all of these,” says Mike Joseph, managing director of R
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin