LV has cut its workforce by 400 over the last 12 months as part of a plan to reduce costs by £40m by 2018.
It is believed that the workforce reduction was done mostly by “natural attrition”. Money Marketing originally reported there have been a “small proportion” of redundancies.
Insurance Age understands there has not been a voluntary redundancy programme.
A spokesperson confirmed: “The £40m cost reduction programme was mentioned in today’s H1 results and as part of that we have b
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Markerstudy confirms 27 redundancies
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Go Compare rejects £460m Zoopla-owner bid
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance