LV has cut its workforce by 400 over the last 12 months as part of a plan to reduce costs by £40m by 2018.
It is believed that the workforce reduction was done mostly by “natural attrition”. Money Marketing originally reported there have been a “small proportion” of redundancies.
Insurance Age understands there has not been a voluntary redundancy programme.
A spokesperson confirmed: “The £40m cost reduction programme was mentioned in today’s H1 results and as part of that we have b
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks