Five people, including three former Allianz employees, have been sentenced for bribery offences after making £7,000 from leaking more than 700 pieces of confidential data.
An investigation by detectives from the City of London Police’s Insurance Fraud Enforcement Department (IFED) found that the three employees had been approached individually and told they would be paid to leak confidential customer information.
The information, regarding customers who had been involved in collisions, was lea
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock