Five people, including three former Allianz employees, have been sentenced for bribery offences after making £7,000 from leaking more than 700 pieces of confidential data.
An investigation by detectives from the City of London Police’s Insurance Fraud Enforcement Department (IFED) found that the three employees had been approached individually and told they would be paid to leak confidential customer information.
The information, regarding customers who had been involved in collisions, was
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product