Five people, including three former Allianz employees, have been sentenced for bribery offences after making £7,000 from leaking more than 700 pieces of confidential data.
An investigation by detectives from the City of London Police’s Insurance Fraud Enforcement Department (IFED) found that the three employees had been approached individually and told they would be paid to leak confidential customer information.
The information, regarding customers who had been involved in collisions, was
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith