Five people, including three former Allianz employees, have been sentenced for bribery offences after making £7,000 from leaking more than 700 pieces of confidential data.
An investigation by detectives from the City of London Police’s Insurance Fraud Enforcement Department (IFED) found that the three employees had been approached individually and told they would be paid to leak confidential customer information.
The information, regarding customers who had been involved in collisions, was lea
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy