A rogue deer barged its way into the Das Bristol offices this week surprising staff at the legal expenses insurer.
The BBC reported that it is believed that the animal was also responsible for traffic problems in the Bristol area on Tuesday.
The creature can be seen on CCTV running into the office at Das House and skittering across the floor.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason