At the recent UK Broker Summit one thing that struck me was the cynicism among some delegates towards the potential for insurtech and digital to have any long lasting impact on the broking market. As delegates eloquently put it, they have built up businesses based on professional staff giving advice and guidance to clients face-to-face, building up relationships over years to a point where price is not the be-all and end-all in terms of priorities when it comes to choosing cover. Faced with Cele
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution