At the recent UK Broker Summit one thing that struck me was the cynicism among some delegates towards the potential for insurtech and digital to have any long lasting impact on the broking market.
As delegates eloquently put it, they have built up businesses based on professional staff giving advice and guidance to clients face-to-face, building up relationships over years to a point where price is not the be-all and end-all in terms of priorities when it comes to choosing cover.
Faced with Cele
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services