Lutine has launched a new business protection product to help companies protect themselves from the financial impact of losing a key talent due to illness, injury or death. Andy Coles, development director for Lutine, the specialist life division of Ryan Direct Group, said that most business continuity plans often fail to consider their key people. He stated: "Our executive protection product can combine life, disability, critical illness and income protection cover into one policy, making it is
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK