Lutine has launched a new business protection product to help companies protect themselves from the financial impact of losing a key talent due to illness, injury or death.
Andy Coles, development director for Lutine, the specialist life division of Ryan Direct Group, said that most business continuity plans often fail to consider their key people.
He stated: "Our executive protection product can combine life, disability, critical illness and income protection cover into one policy, making it is
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services