Ageas has confirmed that 77 roles are at risk of redundancy as part restructuring for its teams in claims, underwriting and broker distribution.
A spokesperson confirmed that the roles were set to go but it is unknown how many will be affected from the broker distribution side.
The insurer's chief executive officer Andy Watson, said: "As we are proposing to make 77 redundancies, we will work with the relevant bodies to help colleagues as best we can through what we know is a very unsettl
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution