One Broker has reported an 87% increase in profit to £668,901 for the year ended 31 May 2015 (2014: £355,893), according to its profit and loss account. The group, consisting of Norwich-based Knowlden Titlow Insurance Brokers and Cambridge-based NWBIB Insurance Brokers, posted turnover of £4.41m, which is a 78.6% rise compared to £2.47m in the preceding year. Its operating profit increased by 92.2% to £1.06m (2014: £576,091) and its pre-tax profit for the year was £938,632 (2014: £476,971). Tale
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK