One Broker has reported an 87% increase in profit to £668,901 for the year ended 31 May 2015 (2014: £355,893), according to its profit and loss account.
The group, consisting of Norwich-based Knowlden Titlow Insurance Brokers and Cambridge-based NWBIB Insurance Brokers, posted turnover of £4.41m, which is a 78.6% rise compared to £2.47m in the preceding year.
Its operating profit increased by 92.2% to £1.06m (2014: £576,091) and its pre-tax profit for the year was £938,632 (2014: £476,971).
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services