The recent study revealed that the home insurance industry scored an average of 49% in the customer evaluation of product information, with a low of 23%.
It also showed that consumers found it complicated and time-consuming to find specific product information, with many forced to go back and forth between web pages to find it.
Site search was particularly poor for both home and motor brands, with an average score of 27% for home insurance and 35% for motor insurance sites.
Global Review singled
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark