The recent study revealed that the home insurance industry scored an average of 49% in the customer evaluation of product information, with a low of 23%.
It also showed that consumers found it complicated and time-consuming to find specific product information, with many forced to go back and forth between web pages to find it.
Site search was particularly poor for both home and motor brands, with an average score of 27% for home insurance and 35% for motor insurance sites.
Global Review singled
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers