The recent study revealed that the home insurance industry scored an average of 49% in the customer evaluation of product information, with a low of 23%.
It also showed that consumers found it complicated and time-consuming to find specific product information, with many forced to go back and forth between web pages to find it.
Site search was particularly poor for both home and motor brands, with an average score of 27% for home insurance and 35% for motor insurance sites.
Global Review singled
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market