The recent study revealed that the home insurance industry scored an average of 49% in the customer evaluation of product information, with a low of 23%.
It also showed that consumers found it complicated and time-consuming to find specific product information, with many forced to go back and forth between web pages to find it.
Site search was particularly poor for both home and motor brands, with an average score of 27% for home insurance and 35% for motor insurance sites.
Global Review singled
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand