The recent study revealed that the home insurance industry scored an average of 49% in the customer evaluation of product information, with a low of 23%.
It also showed that consumers found it complicated and time-consuming to find specific product information, with many forced to go back and forth between web pages to find it.
Site search was particularly poor for both home and motor brands, with an average score of 27% for home insurance and 35% for motor insurance sites.
Global Review singled
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product