The recent study revealed that the home insurance industry scored an average of 49% in the customer evaluation of product information, with a low of 23%.
It also showed that consumers found it complicated and time-consuming to find specific product information, with many forced to go back and forth between web pages to find it.
Site search was particularly poor for both home and motor brands, with an average score of 27% for home insurance and 35% for motor insurance sites.
Global Review singled
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5