The recent study revealed that the home insurance industry scored an average of 49% in the customer evaluation of product information, with a low of 23%. It also showed that consumers found it complicated and time-consuming to find specific product information, with many forced to go back and forth between web pages to find it. Site search was particularly poor for both home and motor brands, with an average score of 27% for home insurance and 35% for motor insurance sites. Global Review singled
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution