The recent study revealed that the home insurance industry scored an average of 49% in the customer evaluation of product information, with a low of 23%.
It also showed that consumers found it complicated and time-consuming to find specific product information, with many forced to go back and forth between web pages to find it.
Site search was particularly poor for both home and motor brands, with an average score of 27% for home insurance and 35% for motor insurance sites.
Global Review singled
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks