The recent study revealed that the home insurance industry scored an average of 49% in the customer evaluation of product information, with a low of 23%.
It also showed that consumers found it complicated and time-consuming to find specific product information, with many forced to go back and forth between web pages to find it.
Site search was particularly poor for both home and motor brands, with an average score of 27% for home insurance and 35% for motor insurance sites.
Global Review singled
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do