The joint survey by the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) and the Cabinet Office found that 83.3% of insurers questioned would give a discount or improve terms to a business interruption policy if a business continuity plan was in place. Biba said that the aim of the survey was to develop a clearer picture of the benefits of having resilience measures in place identifying them as: improved competitiveness, continuity of service during common disruptions and more serious emergencies a
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution