All changes are expected to be complete by the end of the first quarter of 2011.
Barry Smith, CEO Ageas UK, commented: "We are delighted to be introducing the new Ageas brand into the UK insurance market. It is important to stress that whilst our name has changed, our strategy and ethos of working in partnership with our brokers and partners to deliver great outcomes for customers remains the same. The badge has changed but the company has not. I am confident that Ageas will quickly become an
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?