Last month’s developments around insurers restructuring – with Axa moving its personal lines intermediary and commercial lines business back into one entity, and Aviva continuing with its overhaul at both senior management and regional levels – has once again led to debate around the way in which insurers deal with brokers.
What makes it such a recurring talking point is the fact that so many people have such different opinions on the subject. And most of them are convinced that their way is the
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel