Last month’s developments around insurers restructuring – with Axa moving its personal lines intermediary and commercial lines business back into one entity, and Aviva continuing with its overhaul at both senior management and regional levels – has once again led to debate around the way in which insurers deal with brokers.
What makes it such a recurring talking point is the fact that so many people have such different opinions on the subject. And most of them are convinced that their way is the
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin