▶ What is the history of Brunel?
I set up in October 2005, just myself, and now fast-forward 10 years we’ve got 55 people and £25m in gross written premium. In terms of the business it’s 98% professional indemnity (PI) insurance, that’s our specialist subject. The other 2% is liability, including directors and officers’ and cyber. We’ve had 10 years of straight growth since we started.
▶ How did you get started in insurance?
I started when I was 18, working for a professional indemnity brokerage
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?