▶ How did Clear Insurance Management come about?
I was working at a broker in London and there were three of us running it, which was not a great number. So I set this up near the end of 2001 with a friend of mine who was in a similar situation and wanted to go out on his own – literally a week before 9/11, which was an interesting time.
We set out to do pretty much what we’ve done. I was with Stuart Reid’s old company for some time, so we knew what worked and what didn’t. We have pretty much
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit