▶ How did Clear Insurance Management come about?
I was working at a broker in London and there were three of us running it, which was not a great number. So I set this up near the end of 2001 with a friend of mine who was in a similar situation and wanted to go out on his own – literally a week before 9/11, which was an interesting time.
We set out to do pretty much what we’ve done. I was with Stuart Reid’s old company for some time, so we knew what worked and what didn’t. We have pretty much st
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel