How did you start out in insurance?
Like most people, straight from college. I responded to an advertisement which asked: “Do you want to work in insurance?” I thought – not really but I’ll give it a go. I ended up getting a trainee manager position earning less than £50 for six days a week but I really enjoyed the job and decided to pursue it.
What was the rationale behind establishing Autonet?
By 1999 I knew how to run a brokerage and wanted to take that knowledge and add a twist to it. My partn
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover