Outsourcing is well and truly established as a delivery model within the UK insurance sector. It is designed (amongst other things) to reduce costs, improve standards and enable the firm to focus on its core business and value proposition and in doing so drive up customer satisfaction levels, customer retention and profitability.
It’s a multi-million pound industry where insurance, underwriting and brokerage firms have long outsourced a wide range of IT services such as help desk,
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017