The modern market With the connected home, telematics, smartphones and big data set to shake up insurance, brokers will have to keep up to date with new technology and watch out for disruptors to the market InsurTech, digital innovation and finding new ways of using technology to sell insurance, is changing the industry and experts predict the marketplace will look very different five years from now. While insurance specialists say the increasing use of customer data will enable brokers and
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK