With the connected home, telematics, smartphones and big data set to shake up insurance, brokers will have to keep up to date with new technology and watch out for disruptors to the market
InsurTech, digital innovation and finding new ways of using technology to sell insurance, is changing the industry and experts predict the marketplace will look very different five years from now.
While insurance specialists say the increasing use of customer data will enable brokers and
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?