She shares her views on what she would change about brokers and the one item she couldn't live without.
Hear Jaime's thoughts on what she is most proud of, her biggest regret, how she relaxes and more.
And read the interview in full from the May edition of Insurance Age.
Jaime tackles the rise of online trading, argues that technology is not dumbing down insurance and reveals her knowledge of all the lyrics of The Jam.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five