She shares her views on what she would change about brokers and the one item she couldn't live without.
Hear Jaime's thoughts on what she is most proud of, her biggest regret, how she relaxes and more.
And read the interview in full from the May edition of Insurance Age.
Jaime tackles the rise of online trading, argues that technology is not dumbing down insurance and reveals her knowledge of all the lyrics of The Jam.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?