Luddites everywhere decry the increasing reliance our world has on technology – it is all-pervading; in our homes, handbags, pockets and cars and consumers and businesses increasingly need it in order to operate normally.
The broking world is no different: back-office systems, e-trade, social media and websites are all areas that
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?