With the signs that the economy is beginning to grow, we are seeing more businesses thriving with many considering the prospect of expansion. This may sound fantastic and like good news, but overseeing rapid growth successfully is one of the hardest things to achieve for any business owner. How do you go from only having to manage yourself, and perhaps one or two others, to being responsible for several employees while still running a broker business that is evolving?
This is when you need the
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April