There are a variety of reasons why a broker may want to switch premises. It could be due to expansion of the business making the current home too small. Sometimes it might be the opportunity to take advantage of very competitive commercial rents. Unfortunately, sometimes it may be due to a need to downsize. Ideally the need to change happens when a broker is coming to the end of their lease. But what about when the need is pressing, only part way through a long-term arrangement? In this instance
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData