There are a variety of reasons why a broker may want to switch premises. It could be due to expansion of the business making the current home too small. Sometimes it might be the opportunity to take advantage of very competitive commercial rents. Unfortunately, sometimes it may be due to a need to downsize. Ideally the need to change happens when a broker is coming to the end of their lease. But what about when the need is pressing, only part way through a long-term arrangement? In this instance
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin