From the US Open tennis championship to the Olympics, Paralympics and beyond, most leading sportsmen and women have dedicated coaches.
For instance Andy Murray would not have won his first Grand Slam without his coach and our Olympians would not have had their success in 2012 if it was not for their coaches.
Why then don’t top executives have coaches? Is the business world that different? Coaches can make a major difference on an individual’s performance. And the better the coach often the
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?