From the US Open tennis championship to the Olympics, Paralympics and beyond, most leading sportsmen and women have dedicated coaches.
For instance Andy Murray would not have won his first Grand Slam without his coach and our Olympians would not have had their success in 2012 if it was not for their coaches.
Why then don’t top executives have coaches? Is the business world that different? Coaches can make a major difference on an individual’s performance. And the better the coach often the bette
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges