From the US Open tennis championship to the Olympics, Paralympics and beyond, most leading sportsmen and women have dedicated coaches.
For instance Andy Murray would not have won his first Grand Slam without his coach and our Olympians would not have had their success in 2012 if it was not for their coaches.
Why then don’t top executives have coaches? Is the business world that different? Coaches can make a major difference on an individual’s performance. And the better the coach often the bette
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services