There have been many times when I have sat down with an employee to discuss performance and the conversation has turned to business. Often I have heard some great ideas being proposed. Your employees know the business better than anybody else, remember they are your biggest asset, and can be a great source of ideas. I’ve found employees may not have the confidence to come forward and discuss their ideas, they hold back and their thoughts never make it to the table, so you need to find time to ch
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin