There have recently been calls both within UK and Europe to address the issue of gender inequality at the top levels of business. The need to encourage active promotion of women to a company’s board of directors is in order to address recognised issues of diversity as well as drawing from a strong but mostly untapped pool of talent.
The Association of British Insurers (ABI) has come out in support of this issue and will be producing its research on the issues of board effectiveness, diversity, b
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?