Within insurance broking and professional services generally, there is often a reluctance to adopt the ‘sales’ tag. In some cases this may disguise a failure to recognise the fundamental importance of selling to any organisation looking to promote quality products or services in a competitive market.
If brokers are to avoid being pulled into a price battle, it is essential to build value to secure a premium for their service.
Yet adding value is only possible if it is relevant to the client. To
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal