Within insurance broking and professional services generally, there is often a reluctance to adopt the ‘sales’ tag. In some cases this may disguise a failure to recognise the fundamental importance of selling to any organisation looking to promote quality products or services in a competitive market.
If brokers are to avoid being pulled into a price battle, it is essential to build value to secure a premium for their service.
Yet adding value is only possible if it is relevant to the client. To
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results