For the past three days I have been in Florida and I'm sad to say I will be heading back to London in just a few hours, where I am sure I will be met by cold Autumn air and grey skies.
I was lucky enough to get to go to Universal Studios where I, as a true Harry Potter nerd, ran around Diagon Alley with unrivalled enthusiasm.
However, during the (amazing) Harry Potter ride myself and my Post colleague Rosie questioned what type of dragon insurance policy Gringotts Bank needs (fire damage,
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role