For the past three days I have been in Florida and I'm sad to say I will be heading back to London in just a few hours, where I am sure I will be met by cold Autumn air and grey skies.
I was lucky enough to get to go to Universal Studios where I, as a true Harry Potter nerd, ran around Diagon Alley with unrivalled enthusiasm.
However, during the (amazing) Harry Potter ride myself and my Post colleague Rosie questioned what type of dragon insurance policy Gringotts Bank needs (fire damage,
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1