For the past three days I have been in Florida and I'm sad to say I will be heading back to London in just a few hours, where I am sure I will be met by cold Autumn air and grey skies. I was lucky enough to get to go to Universal Studios where I, as a true Harry Potter nerd, ran around Diagon Alley with unrivalled enthusiasm. However, during the (amazing) Harry Potter ride myself and my Post colleague Rosie questioned what type of dragon insurance policy Gringotts Bank needs (fire damage, accide
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK