For the past three days I have been in Florida and I'm sad to say I will be heading back to London in just a few hours, where I am sure I will be met by cold Autumn air and grey skies.
I was lucky enough to get to go to Universal Studios where I, as a true Harry Potter nerd, ran around Diagon Alley with unrivalled enthusiasm.
However, during the (amazing) Harry Potter ride myself and my Post colleague Rosie questioned what type of dragon insurance policy Gringotts Bank needs (fire damage, accide
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services