The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) manifesto launch on Monday has received a significant amount of coverage this week.
The document "Fairness for All" was an impressive document, well presented and designed, and a handy size to fit a broker's man or hand bag.
The content - whilst also covering some well-worn paths of previous years - touched on a number of interesting areas from cyber to the European referendum, where Biba has taken a pro-European stance.
Han and Chewy
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing