The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) manifesto launch on Monday has received a significant amount of coverage this week.
The document "Fairness for All" was an impressive document, well presented and designed, and a handy size to fit a broker's man or hand bag.
The content - whilst also covering some well-worn paths of previous years - touched on a number of interesting areas from cyber to the European referendum, where Biba has taken a pro-European stance.
Han and Chewy
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit