The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) manifesto launch on Monday has received a significant amount of coverage this week.
The document "Fairness for All" was an impressive document, well presented and designed, and a handy size to fit a broker's man or hand bag.
The content - whilst also covering some well-worn paths of previous years - touched on a number of interesting areas from cyber to the European referendum, where Biba has taken a pro-European stance.
Han and Chewy
The event it
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed