The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) manifesto launch on Monday has received a significant amount of coverage this week.
The document "Fairness for All" was an impressive document, well presented and designed, and a handy size to fit a broker's man or hand bag.
The content - whilst also covering some well-worn paths of previous years - touched on a number of interesting areas from cyber to the European referendum, where Biba has taken a pro-European stance.
Han and Chewy
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal