The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) manifesto launch on Monday has received a significant amount of coverage this week.
The document "Fairness for All" was an impressive document, well presented and designed, and a handy size to fit a broker's man or hand bag.
The content - whilst also covering some well-worn paths of previous years - touched on a number of interesting areas from cyber to the European referendum, where Biba has taken a pro-European stance.
Han and Chewy
The event it
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards