You might question what this has to do with Fin Tech Futures, the broking market and all thing omni- channel, and I will come to that shortly.
During the last two weeks I have chaired and attended a number of events at which these subjects were very much at the centre of the conversation, and as a result I have jotted down a few observations, one of which is particularly relevant to both the Force Awakens and the future of the intermediary sector.
What role do we play in the debate?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups