The recent Insurance Age Fintech roundtable 'Innovation in Insurance' threw up some interesting concerns about the disadvantages of taking the lead on digital innovation in the insurance industry.
Reading between the lines it seems that some of these concerns centred on the fact that, unlike in other industries where being the first to embrace new technology is applauded, in the traditionally risk averse insurance market it is regarded as unnecessarily risky.
In a heavily regulated industry it s
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product