The latest indices from software company Acturis show that average premiums remained relatively flat in 2014.
The commercial broking index, which is weighted across key lines to represent a typical broker's commercial book of business, was at the same level in 2014 as it was in 2010 when Acturis started its measurements.
The index also showed very little movement from 2013 to 2014.
On top of that, Acturis pointed out that the indexed premium values are not adjusted for inflation, which means tha
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April