The latest indices from software company Acturis show that average premiums remained relatively flat in 2014.
The commercial broking index, which is weighted across key lines to represent a typical broker's commercial book of business, was at the same level in 2014 as it was in 2010 when Acturis started its measurements.
The index also showed very little movement from 2013 to 2014.
On top of that, Acturis pointed out that the indexed premium values are not adjusted for inflation, which means tha
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five