The latest indices from software company Acturis show that average premiums remained relatively flat in 2014.
The commercial broking index, which is weighted across key lines to represent a typical broker's commercial book of business, was at the same level in 2014 as it was in 2010 when Acturis started its measurements.
The index also showed very little movement from 2013 to 2014.
On top of that, Acturis pointed out that the indexed premium values are not adjusted for inflation, which means
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey